Island of Move Codes: Free perks and enhancements in a game are always appreciated. If you have an Island of Move code, you can get some fantastic power-ups to help you on your journeys. Because of how popular Island of Move is, these Island of Move codes are likely to be frequently updated once new achievements are unlocked. In case you’re interested in trying out a few different Island of Move codes, we’ve provided both the currently-valid and previously-expired versions for you below. Stay until the end, and we’ll tell you exactly how to redeem them so you can get your rewards quickly and easily.
Island of Move Roblox Codes (Active)
When you redeem a code in Island of Move you acquire distinctive objects in your Roblox account (now no longer for the game)
- WORLDALIVE Redeem this code to get the Crystalline Companion
- DIY: Redeem this code to get the Kinetic Staff
- SettingTheStage: Redeem this code to get the Build it Backpack
- StrikeAPose: Redeem this code to get the Hustle Hat
- GetMoving: Redeem this code to get the Speedy Shades
- VictoryLap: Redeem this code to get the Cardio Cans
No expired codes.
How Can I Redeem Island of Move Codes?
Of course, codes for cool new gifts are useless if you don’t know how to use them. If you want to get all the free stuff, make sure to follow these steps:
- Play with the “PLAY IT!” sign in the lobby of the Island of Move.
- Click on the button that says “REDEEM CODE.”
- Enter your code and click the check mark, and your rewards should appear right away.
That’s the end of our full list of Island of Move codes. You now know everything you need to know about the codes that are still working and the ones that have already been used. Have fun with your free in-game gifts!
You should have a much better grasp of “Island of Move Codes” and its significance after reading the preceding sections of this article. Please use the space below to provide your thoughts on the content of this post, whether they be questions, clarifications, or general feedback.