Reaper Clicker Codes: In Reaper Clicker, you have to click as much as you can to jump. If you click more, you will be able to jump higher. This will let you find new islands, unlock a double jump, and move up the leaderboards to become the best clicker and jumper.
In Reaper Clicker, you can use codes to get free things like pets and power-ups. All codes have a date when they must be used, so keep an eye on them and use them as soon as you can. We’ve put together a list of codes you can use to get free stuff in Reaper Clicker.
Reaper Clicker Codes (Active)
Here are all the Reaper Clicker Codes that working:
- GemBoost—Redeem for a 30-minute Gem Boost (New)
- Update1—Redeem for a 30-minute Luck Boost (New)
- ClickerBoost—Redeem for a 30-minute clicker boost (New)
- FreeGolem—Redeem for a Rainbow Golem Pet (New)
- RainbowDoggy—Redeem for a Rainbow Dog (New)
- ReaperClicker—Redeem for a 5-minute Click Boost (New)
- Release—Redeem for 2x 50-minute Gem Boost (New)
- FreePet—Redeem for a free pet (New)
How can I redeem codes in Reaper Clicker?
To use a code in Roblox Reaper Clicker, you just need to do the following:
- Open Roblox Reaper Clicker on your device.
- Click the button on the side of the screen that says “Twitter.”
- Use one of the codes on our list.
- Put it in the box for text.
- Click “Redeem” to get your reward.
If it’s a brand-new code that doesn’t work, try quitting the game and starting it back up again. This will move you to a new server, where the game might be updated and the code will work.
How To Get More Reaper Clicker Cheats?
We’d like to make it clear that we don’t create Reaper Clicker cheats; the timing of fresh code releases is entirely up to the game’s developers. Whenever there is a major change, celebration, or achievement, new codes tend to be released. For example, many Roblox game makers give out new codes when their game gets to a certain level of popularity or pageviews.
Those interested in staying abreast of the latest patch notes could subscribe to the game’s official Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Discord accounts. The vast majority of Roblox game builders have some sort of online presence, be it a Roblox Group, Discord server, or Twitter account. Social media accounts devoted to the game are quite rare.