Sticker Monsters Simulator Codes: Sticker Monsters Simulator is a game on Roblox that plays like the old Pokémon games. You can travel the world with friends or by yourself, but you can always bring your Sticker Monster friends with you. Fight monsters and bosses, and move up the leaderboards to become the best Sticker Monster Master.
You can use these Sticker Monsters Simulator codes to get stickers, stars, and other things. Each code has an expiration date, so keep an eye on them. If you don’t use them by this date, the code won’t work. In Sticker Monsters Simulator, we have made a list of all the cheats you can use to get gear and other things.
Sticker Monsters Simulator Codes List (Active)
Here are all active Sticker Monsters Simulator cheats.
- luck!reroll$—Redeem to get 100 Stars (New)
- sticky!yeah—Redeem to get 100 Stars and Free Items
- monsta&fight—Redeem to get 200 Stars, Free Items, and a Legendary Sticker
- aquosmyth!—Redeem to get 200 Stars, Free Items, and a Mythical Sticker
- jitsu$cash—Redeem to get 200 Stars and Free Items
These cheats for Sticker Monsters Simulator no longer work:
- The Sticker Monsters Simulator promotion codes have not yet expired.
How do I use my Sticker Monsters Simulator codes?
Follow these steps to redeem cheats in the Roblox Sticker Monsters Simulator:
- Open Roblox Sticker Monsters Simulator on your device
- Click the button on the side of the screen that says “Settings.”
- Use one of the codes on our list.
- Put it in the box for text.
- Click “Submit” to get your reward.
If you’re using a brand new code and it isn’t working, try exiting and reentering the game. This will transfer you to a different server, where the game (and the code) may have been changed.
Where can I find more Sticker Monsters Simulator codes?
If you want more codes, you should follow Triple 6 Studio, the game’s developer, on Twitter. For information and communication with other players, as well as access to official updates and announcements, you can sign up for the game’s official Discord server. If not, don’t worry—we’ll be updating this wiki with all the newest codes as soon as we get them.
You should have a much better grasp of “Sticker Monsters Simulator Cheats” and its significance after reading the preceding sections of this article. Please use the space below to provide your thoughts on the content of this post, whether they be questions, clarifications, or general feedback.